EVERY CLIENT. EVERY DAY.®
At Elk & Elk, we stand by our clients after a serious accident has changed their lives.
Helping Accident Victims Throughout Washington
The time following an accident or injury can be very difficult for injured people and their families. Bills pile up, medical treatment may not work, and the insurance company stalls or denies. The future can seem very uncertain. People who have been injured need answers. They also need someone who will fight for them. At the Seattle law office of Elk & Elk Co., Ltd., our attorneys take on the big insurance companies and corporations to get justice for the injured and their families. We have been doing this for over 50 years and have the experience and resources to go toe to toe with well-funded opponents.
To learn how the lawyers at Elk & Elk can help, call us at 844-ELK-WEST (844-355-9378) to schedule your free consultation.
When Should I Call A Seattle Injury Lawyer?
Many types of accidents and injuries may warrant a call to an attorney. At Elk & Elk, our lawyers handle all accident and injury cases. Typical cases involve:
- Car accidents, including distracted driving accidents, fatal car accidents and accidents involving motorcycles
- Drug and medical device injuries, including those caused by transvaginal mesh (TVM) and the failure of hip replacements
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries and serious medical errors that result in injury, illness or death
- Workers’ compensation and third-party worker injury claims after workplace accidents
Statistics Tell The Personal Injury Story
- In 2013, car accidents killed around 430 and seriously injured about 1,900 others in Washington.
- In 2011, the last year for which statistics are available, there were 351 medical malpractice cases in the state.
- In 2012, Washington’s workers’ compensation program paid $2,311,697 for medical care and $1,568,900 in cash benefits for injured workers.
- Recalls for dangerous drugs and defective medical devices are on the rise. In 2006, there were 566 recalled medical devices in the United States; in 2011, there were 1,201. At least one drug is recalled every month, on average, in the U.S.
Call Today For A Free Consultation
If you suffered a personal injury or a loved one died because of another’s negligence, learn about your legal rights and options.
Call the Seattle law office of Elk & Elk at 844-ELK-WEST (844-355-9378) to schedule your free consultation and learn how we can help you. You may also contact us online.
Car And Auto Accidents
“They did a fantastic job. It kind of restores your faith in humanity a little bit to have someone do a good job and do it from their heart.”