Seattle Train Accident Attorney
Due to their size and inability to easily slow down, railroads and trains can lead to destruction and devastation on a large scale in the event a crash occurs. After being involved in a train incident in western Washington state, you need to reach out to a Seattle railroad accident claim attorney to increase your chances of securing compensation for your losses. At Elk & Elk, we proudly serve the Seattle area for all of its residents’ railroad accident needs.
Your Next Stop – Elk & Elk for Your Seattle Railroad Claims
There are a number of reasons why you should choose Elk & Elk for all your legal needs surrounding railroad accident claims. The culture and reputation of our firm produces incredible outcomes for many people across the United States of America:
- Elk & Elk Co., Ltd has 50 years of experience as a firm, including decades of successful legal actions and proceedings in Washington state.
- Our firm stands firmly by the victim’s side, maintaining open and clear communication so that they are confident in the services they are receiving.
- Our attorneys have deep knowledge of the legal intricacies of the state of Washington, including handling a variety of uncommon injury claims.
Railroad Accident Claim Lawyers Are Positioned to Help You Secure Compensation
- Your Seattle personal injury attorney will help you take the very first steps following a railroad accident by addressing your concerns and providing a free legal consultation.
- An attorney will be able to use their resources to fully investigate the claim and gather the evidence needed to prove liability.
- Finally, your Elk & Elk attorney will work on a completely contingency-fee basis, meaning you will not pay anything unless we win your case.
The Prevalence of Rail Incidents in Washington
Trains usually have a single, defined path of travel. Their tracks determine their exact trajectory almost every time, but with the occasional failure, as demonstrated in the 2017 Washington Amtrak derailment. There are a number of things that can go wrong and result in injury or even death. The Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (UTC) reports many every calendar year:
- Railroad accidents are one of the most deadly kinds of transportation accidents. In the latest reporting year, there were 12 railroad crossing injuries and seven fatalities across the state of Washington.
- Over the past eight years, there has been an average of almost 16 trespassing fatalities, with 2018 having 17 in total.
- There are increasingly more crossing collisions each year. The 2011-2013 time period averaged 27.3 collisions while the 2016-2018 time period averaged 38.3 collisions.
We Are Ready to Help With Your Railroad Accident Needs
Washingtonians pass railroad crossings on a daily basis. If you or someone you care about has been injured, you need a Seattle railroad accident claim attorney who is willing to step up to the plate and help you gain financial reimbursement.
It is imperative that you reach out to Elk & Elk for any and all legal needs concerning rail incidents. You can contact one of our representatives by clicking here to be redirected to an online contact form or by calling 1-844-ELK-WEST (1-844-355-9378) for a consultation.