Our noted personal injury law firm, with offices throughout Ohio and in Kentucky, is now in Washington State! The attorneys at Elk & Elk Co., Ltd., invite you to learn about us and our record of results obtained for people who were injured because of another party's negligence.
Why do I need an attorney?
Many people don't realize that if they are injured as a result of the negligence of another party, whether an individual or a corporation, they have the right to seek compensation and damages for their losses and expenses by filing a lawsuit. One of the reasons people need to do this is that insurance companies want to limit the amounts they pay out after car accidents or incidents of medical negligence. Their goal is the corporate bottom line, not the needs of the injured. Only a lawsuit or the threat of a lawsuit will force them to pay a fair amount. An attorney at the Seattle office of Elk & Elk can advise you about your eligibility to seek compensation through the legal system, whether you were injured in a car accident or hurt by a dangerous and defective product.
Learn more about us. We invite you to call our Seattle office at 844-ELK-WEST (844-355-9378) or complete our online form. We offer a free consultation and have a "no fee promise." This means that if we don't win your case, you don't pay any attorneys' fees.
Why hire Elk & Elk?
There are lots of lawyers in the Seattle area. Why hire Elk & Elk? Here are a few reasons:
- We have been helping injury victims for over 50 years.
- Every firm attorney, whether in Washington, Kentucky or Ohio, is backed by extensive resources that allow us to hire the best medical, safety and technical experts — the same specialists retained by the big insurance companies and corporations.
- We level the playing field for our clients so they can get the compensation they need and deserve.
- We are recognized in a variety of legal publications and lists of top lawyers, such as Ohio Super Lawyers and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- We have an impressive record of results that include record-breaking verdicts and settlements on behalf of injured clients. All told, we have recovered over 1 billion recovered for victims and families.
The cases we handle
Our attorneys take on all types of cases involving injury or death caused by negligence. Clients come to us seeking help after motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, and injuries resulting from the use of defective drugs and medical devices. We handle even the most complex medical malpractice cases in which we uncover errors and mistakes by physicians, hospitals and any type of health care provider. In short, if you have been injured, there's a good chance we can help you obtain compensation for your medical expenses, lost income and other costs of the accident.
Contact Elk & Elk: Serving the residents of Seattle
The people in our Seattle office are ready to help if you or a loved one was harmed by the negligence of someone else. Call 844-ELK-WEST (844-355-9378) or complete our online form for a free initial consultation. Learn about your legal rights and discover how we can help you get the compensation you need.